Tuesday 24 November 2015

Some SEO Malaysia vendors & companies are TRASH.

I'm pissed.

You pay good money to a local SEO Malaysia company because you want great rankings for your business on Google.

And you do this because it can be extremely lucrative to get on first page on Google.

Stories of instant millionaires come to mind when we think about SEO and first page rankings.

If you rank for a "buyer" keyword and that keyword gets you tons of quality traffic, it's going to explode your business.

So how much does a vendor charge you to do SEO in Malaysia?

So it's around 8-12 K a year, just to "maintain" rankings on Google.

Or course, if you're doing SEO for the first time, that company will try to get you on first page for keywords that you feel is important for your business.

some advice when hiring a local Malaysia SEO company.

Firstly, make sure they know what they are doing.

If they don't, you're screwed.

If they don't want to tell you and say it's a secret, well everyone knows SEO is no secret.

You can learn how to work with Google within its TOS to better your visibility online.

The problem is some SEO companies & vendors in Malaysia will tell you it's a SECRET!

that is pure crap and trash.

Some use SEO softwares like SE NUKE to do SEO for your business.

Great, so what happens when Google's technology catches up and it finds out?

You're screwed.

Secondly, hire local Malaysian SEO companies that are ethical.

NO mean feat, you'll never know.

If you don't pay them to continue your SEO the next year, they will try to destroy your rankings so that you hire them again.

I would tell you which company not to use because I've worked there but I won't .

Third, please make sure that they rank you for keywords that get you traffic.

Some keywords get you ZERO traffic.

what's the point if you get on number one on first page?

write to me at dannycheng69@gmail.com and  I'll help you with your SEO questions.

I am a real person and unlike most people selling you these services, I tell you how WE DO SEO.

And if you're wondering why you should talk to me, I'll show you proof that I know what I am talking about.

Have a awesome day ahead!

Danny



1 comment:

  1. Its an extraordinary joy perusing your post.Its brimming with data I am searching for and I want to post a remark that 'The substance of your post is wonderful' Great work. Malaysia SEO company

    ReplyDelete